Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mommy (Stacy) is addicted to blogging

In case you all have not noticed, Stacy is addicted to blogging. I figured out how to start it, post the first few times, get pictures up, get videos up and then I encouraged Stacy to post as well and send her the ability to post. She tried a few times, learned how to do pictures, and finally videos and now she is a crazy blogging machine. Hey, there could be many worse things in the world and worse addictions to be sure, but at least for now, everyone should be content in the fact that they will receive many updates in the form of commentary, pics and videos for Gavin as he continues to grow. Just wait until he starts doing more!!!

Seriously, it really shows Mommy's passion about the Gav-ster and I love her for it. She loves to document him and share him and her excitement with everyone. I love Gavin, I love her, what a great family!!!

Sometimes, Gavin even gets to participate in the blogging:



No comments: