Monday, January 21, 2008

Does Stacy Have This On????





So today I tried out the Baby Bjourn.... Scott has tried it several times but I hadn't used it yet. (*I used to think parents that wore these looked very silly - but this is yet another thing that I'm now trying as a new parent and now I see how practical it really is.... no matter how silly I look now). It actually is GREAT - especially when you want to have both of your hands free.... and Gavin likes to look out too. This may be a "special" weapon at home when Mommy is trying to multitask around the house..

2 comments:

Melanie said...

stacy i think you still look stylish with the baby bjorn on!! and if gavin loves it as much as greta does, it will become a permanent staple of your wardrobe!! :)

jprg4evr said...

Didn't I see Gavin's matching hat in an earlier photo?