Monday, November 17, 2008

YEAH - I'm 1!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Gavin.... today was the big day - and what a fun day we had indeed!
Below is a recap from the day....



I took this photo at 8:39 a.m. this morning - as that was the exact time that Gavin was born 1 year ago.... we were still in our pj's and Gavin was helping unload the dishwasher.



We sported our very special - "1st Birthday" shirt from G&G Gillard... thanks - and the matching socks too!





We LOVE our new fridge letter phonics - thanks Aunt Heather, Uncle Tom & Ty... great addition to our kitchen
And - Greta & Ella came over to play for a little bit today as well - although we couldn't get a pic of them all together... next time.

Then - Daddy got home from work - and guess what? The 1st snow of the year was today on Gavin's birthday.... how cool to see snow fall....


And - Daddy bought me my new teddy bear for my birthday - I kept giving him hugs and kisses.
I LOVE my new teddy bear.
Gavin - thank you for enriching our lives this past year... it is hard to believe that you are already 1 - and doing new things all the time. You amaze us each and every day with your strong personality and we can't wait to see what the next year holds - many more memories to share with each other. We love you so much - Happy Birthday to our little boy.... Love, Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

daedra said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!! I can only imagine you'll get cuter with time :)