Thursday, November 27, 2008

Great-Grandpa & Gavin

After spending the weekend in Michigan with Ty and G&G Gillard, A. Heather & U. Tom - we headed to IL to spend Thanksgiving with my family. What a fun week it was - and we have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful and blessed to have grandparents still in my life and that Gavin gets to spend time with them too. He loves spending time will all of them - Great-Grandpa & Great-Grandama Kastner & Great-Grandpa Cross. Here he is doing one of his favorite things with one his favorite people....
reading books with Great-Grandpa Kastner!

We enjoyed all the time we spent with lots of family over Thanksgiving - all my aunts/uncles, cousins and of course, my parents & Ryan... I love you all so much and Gavin is blessed to have you in his life.... he is loved so much.

No comments: