Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fantastic Day with My Daddy


I had such a fun day with my Daddy... he is the best ever!

Mommy let Daddy sleep in after his long day yesterday (Paint the Town event) and then we headed to breakfast at Bruegger's, watched him play soccer and then we all took an afternoon nap followed by a great dinner. I know I may be little but I do know how fortunate I am to have my daddy in my life. He always plays with me and reads me books so well - I just love him so much. So to my daddy on his 1st Father's Day - I love you and look forward to sharing so many more fun days with you.

Gavin






2 comments:

Fire Bill Carmody said...

nice work dad. i'd been slacking on monitoring Gavin's progress, but these are some good posts. i'm especially impressed with his tractor ride.

cuff_27 said...

Nice mohawk Gavin! I miss you! Ty