Saturday, June 21, 2008

6-month photos

Yes another photo shoot for Gavin - and this time in downtown Cincinnati for his 6 month photos.

Kortnee, our FABULOUS photographer out did herself again - we loved all the photos.
From Fountain Square to Starbucks to a city block and finally to the fountain at P&G Park - we made our way around the great city of Cinci to capture our precious little baby's photos.

To view them online go to:

http://simplytimelessphotos.com/
Click on Enter Site
Click Recent Sessions
gillard - username
photos - password
Third Shoot (There are 3 Galleries... enjoy!)

3 comments:

The McMurrays said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!
As usual, I could never, ever pick A favorite. What a cuuuute little man!!!

Rebekka said...

He is so beautiful! I love the ones on the stairs. I can't believe he leaves his hats on. You are lucky!

Janet Nawroth said...

Wow, those are fantastic pictures! I can't choose a favorite. I love the pictures with the fountain in the back, but I also love the pictures of him in the fountain and the ones in the red chair. They are so professional they look like they belong in a magazine. I looked at his newborn pictures and he has changed so much. He is just a doll!