Friday, February 1, 2008

My Friend, Greta (and our crazy moms)


Gavin's friend, Greta came over to visit (and mom, Melanie too) yesterday. So, of course we had to get some new photos of the two of them together. Melanie and I were dying laughing... and as you can see from the photos, Gavin & Greta thought we were losing our minds! It is pretty entertaining to put two babies on the couch, have them sit up without falling over (or in this case - we just leaned them on each other) and then try for the smiles. The things you do as parents to get your babies to smile and laugh - well not only was I doing it, but so was Melanie. I think Gavin & Greta thought we were crazy... thanks for coming over to visit Greta and Melanie!

1 comment:

MZB said...

I know they can't talk, but G and G are saying, "WHY.ARE.YOU.DOING.THIS.TO.US.YOU.CRAZY.WOMEN"????
I love the pic....