Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa made an EARLY visit

So - Santa stopped by the Gillard house a "little" early this year....
(We are getting ready to head out in the morning for our 9-day Christmas tour.)

And let me just say - celebrating with a 2-year old was just priceless.
* Check out last year with Gavin... and a one more!
Although Gavin doesn't really get who "Santa" is -
he sure gets opening gifts and playing with new toys!
It was so much fun... we are blessed to share this time together.



I think somebody was a good boy this year....













Mommy helping Gavin pull out the Thomas puzzle pieces...





And - this boy is totally into "Super Why" - and loves coloring.
I LOVE my new Super Why
(or as Gavin would say, "SuperBye"... so cute!)

1 comment:

somedaymama said...

hey stacy...if you are shopping around for a train table, let me know, my dad makes them. he does an incredible job..just thought i'd share.