Monday, August 31, 2009

Hanging with Grandma and Grandpa Gillard

Well, Gavin got to spend some nice quality time with G&G Gillard a little over a week ago when Mom and Dad took a nice trip out to Idaho (sounds random, but a trip I won through work and was a very nice town, Coeur D'Alene, a cool resort and a beautiful area of the country we had not ever been to). Gavin loved spending time with them as this was the longest stretch he has gotten with them (without Mom and Dad to get in the way). I told Grandma to send me some pictures from the week so I could post on the blog and here are the results. Sadly, none with G&G (guess they were taking the shots), but some very nice pictures.


#1 Gavin shirtless with marker on his face, arm and chest. Looks like a party at Grandma's to me!



#2 A more reflective and pensive Gavin...



No comments: