Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st Birthday cake video

Finally, the footage you have all been waiting for. Well, maybe not, but my wife has been waiting on it. Our brother-in-law, Tom, took a nice video of the 1st Birthday cake consumption from beginning to end and we want to condense for everyone. I started playing with the video editing software and here is the video over a month later. I figured out how to do all these wonderful things, but could not ever get it to save correctly. Anyway, here is the edited video featuring 5 stages of cake eating:

Anticipation
Singing
Nibbling
Both hands in
Celebration

And then we conclude with a damage assessment. Enjoy...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen a lot of 1st birthday cake eating performances in my time as a parent, but that was a professional job. Great work kid, keep it up.

The McMurrays said...

That was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Go, Gavin, GO!!!

cuff_27 said...

That was awesome. Excellent editing job, Scott. I just loved the icing goatee!