Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gavin is on the MOVE

So - where the heck has Gavin been - WELL - he is been on the move - literally. In the last month he started army crawling to full-blown crawling and he is everywhere now - even on the "move" to IL to Grandma & Grandpa Cross' home on the farm. Scott and I took a vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for a week - and Gavin got to spend time with the grandparents and LOTS of my family too.... he was on the "move" seeing lots of people, going here, there and everywhere! He loved spending time with G&G Cross and I know they loved having him there too. Here are a few people he spent time with and also things he did:



Gavin loves when Grandpa talks on his cellphone (and he does that often) - and then the
cellphone becomes a fun toy to push buttons...


Uncle Ryan was teaching me how to drink water from a "big" boy cup...


Is Gavin in a tent with Grandma? Oh yes - Grandma took Gavin to Curves (where she works) and they got to play in the tent - known as "Camp Curves."



Eating lunch with Great-Grandpa Cross - and do I see someone holding the spoon by himself?



Of course, Gavin took a trip (maybe more) to Cracker Barrel to eat with Great-Grandma & Grandpa Kastner.... (here is Great-Grandma Kastner). I think Gavin LOVES that my family sure likes to eat....



Andrea (my 1st cousin) came over to play with Gavin lots too...


Love spending time with A. Mary Ann...
And - Gavin even got to see my good friend, Kris who was visiting in IL and now lives in South Africa.

Trip to Illinois- August 2-9, 2008

No comments: