Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Temporary Home at A. Mary Ann's

After visiting my parents in central Illinois (i.e. the big town of Hartsburg) we headed up to Chicago where Scott had a conference for work. Gavin's first trip to the big city (although it was pretty quick trip).

Then Gavin and I picked up my cousin, Andrea and drove out to my aunt's place in Naperville for the rest of the week. We had such a great time - great dinner on Sunday night (Gavin finally fell asleep in his carseat over dinner), early morning risers (5:30 a.m. central time - usually 6:30 eastern time) - with my 1 cup of coffee with this fabulous coffee maker. Mary Ann - how efficient and just perfect to have a cup of coffee each morning! It makes 1 cup at a time - love it!

Then - out to breakfast, a little shopping at Borders and then back in to watch Charlotte's Web (which by the way if you haven't seen it - definitely a must! - so cute). Gavin didn't make the movie premier though... he was pooped and already in bed.

Gavin got lots of quality time with both Andrea and Mary Ann - and we enjoyed every minute of it! I enjoyed all of our great talks and Gavin enjoyed ALL of the special attention of course.

Thanks for letting us call your place home for a few days - we just loved it. AND - after we dropped off Scott in the city I realized he had the camera - therefore, I was unable to take any good photos of us all together.... next time for sure!

Congrats to Andrea - as she graduates from college this weekend.... way to go!

No comments: