Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kick-Off to the 10-Day Christmas Tour


So we officially kicked off the "10 Day Christmas Tour" to Illinois and then to Michigan to visit each of our families. So as new parents, we literally packed tons of stuff for Gavin. You know the essentials - we had a feeding bag, bathing bag, sleeping bag and then the green suitcase was just for him. It is a whole new world traveling with a baby - I (Stacy) pack enough for myself for the entire family - so I had to "downsize" this year. But if you ask Scott that didn't happen because I had a bag just for my shoes... I am such a girl!

We were excited to share the holidays with our families - so the journey began at about 5 p.m. on December 20th.

And - could Scott see out of the car as we were driving - well take a look for yourself.... yikes!


No comments: